Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via a number of websites, and can be located on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and a number of different on line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the agency we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are exceedingly wellknown for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t understand what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first element I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t understand if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it sincerely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a broad range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not without a doubt possible. After studying quite a few of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t truely seem like you ever get a precise impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so a ways as to say that, however in all fact – based totally on my quick ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut seem to be at the substances to see if these product even has the manageable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in typical medication for years, usually with the reason of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many resources in this category, clearly seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven via cutting-edge lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone stages – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The fact is that there is now not ample lookup to genuinely nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to help male fitness through a range of normal medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural education is without a doubt spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And a number of animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and expand the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that actual catuaba is simply a combination of the bark from various exclusive bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their method on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially considering the fact that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, no matter claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no influence on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, alternatively exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a whole lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by way of delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More in many instances referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the one-of-a-kind between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s potential to amplify testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in standard Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to absolutely refer to quite a few one-of-a-kind flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds include countless nutritional vitamins and minerals – such as zinc and magnesium – that expand sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few substances that may definitely enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It can also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, really due to the fact of how inexpensive it is and – in idea – the components need to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that would possibly certainly do some thing for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, significantly decreasing their capacity to certainly work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra superb for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be desirable for you, however I don’t recognize if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As a long way as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and go onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days located out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is without a doubt no longer a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar may also now not have even had a main function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicinal drug in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY cheap choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on-line and in some stores. I do not comprehend if everyone incorporates it or grants it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no fine effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website